1. Random Walk Theory: side effect of eating too many weed brownies.
2. The 80/20 Pareto rule: book 20 minutes for a meeting and ramble for 80.
3. Liabilities: number of calls from suppliers/banks rejected in a day.
4. Kaizen & Kanban: medical conditions developed when working overtime.
5. SMART: Set Miscellaneous Absurd & Ridiculous Targets.
6. Productivity: number of meetings set/number of meetings attended.
7. Technological Change: changing Human Error with Technical Issues in the “Cause of failure” section.
8. Delivery Deadline: appropriate time to set your project kick-off meeting.
9. Customized versus Standard: selfies versus group shots taken during office hours.
10. Warehouse Management System: complex methodology of sorting and labelling your winter supplies.
11. Level of Transparency: Degree of cleanliness of your office window (if applicable; otherwise of your glasses).
12. Cloud Storage: 9th cloud where you typically leave your mind from 9 to 5.
13. Multiple Linear Regression: discovering your past lives and former karma.
14. Balance Sheet: number of minutes you can keep your balance after being three sheets to the wind*.
15. Break-even Point: minimum number of bricks to safely sustain your castle in the air*.
*three sheets to the wind = drunk; *castle in the air = impracticable plan or desire.
Note: When in doubt, it is strongly advised to consult a dictionary rather than relying on common sense :-).